Saldutiškis Church

Churches

Contact us

In the very middle of the township there is the Church of Saint Francis of Assisi, which was built in 1928. The first dean of it was the priest St. Švėgžda, who also cared for construction of the church. For this purpose, the stone granary of the manor was used and the wooden part of the church with two massive towers of the frontispiece was built on its foundation. The church is single-nave, there are three altars in it.

Reviews

To comment on